1. Customized application for every horse. The FormaHoof AP material flows over the hoof as a liquid and covers the hoof perfectly.
2. This allows the weight of the horse to be spread evenly all around the hoof, which provides comfort to the horses hoof as there are no pressure points.
3. Very quick and easy to apply – The FormaHoof Mold provides a protective environment for the FormaHoof AP resin to harden. If the horse wants to put its foot to the ground the mold will protect the application while it cures. No need to restart from the beginning.
4. FormaHoof immediately restructures damaged hoofs as a result of common diseases and/or injuries, including laminitis, white line disease, hoof cracks, quarter cracks, thin soles & more
5. FormaHoof can quickly add sole depth
6. The FormaHoof AP is lightweight flexible polyurethane, that unlike nails and glues does not damage the hoof. The FormaHoof AP allows for the natural expansion and contractions of the hoof.
7. FormaHoof provides support and protection to the hoof wall, sole and heel bulbs
8. The FormaHoof AP material acts as hoof, depending on prescription required, Farriers & Veterinarians can adjust the mold to suit the condition of the hoof. They can easily rasp and trim the material as required.
9. The FormaHoof Mold is a durable, flexible and reusable mold.
FormaHoof Advanced Polymer (Box of 12)